Before Your Round of Golf
· If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course. Wash your hands before coming to the golf course.
· Single rider cart at no additional charge with exception of same household/ family. The golf carts will be sanitized before use and re-sanitized after your round is completed.
· Driving range will be open 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
· Informational signage is placed around the clubhouse to assist with safety measures.
· Players must arrive at the tee box no earlier than 15 minutes prior to tee time and to remain at least 30 feet away from anyone on the tee ahead of them, and must never come within 30 feet of anyone playing in front of them.
On The Golf Course:
· Proceed to the first tee without personal contact.
· Use 6’ social distancing from your playing partners at all times.
· Cover your cough or sneeze into your sleeve or tissue and dispose of in waste cans.
· On the greens, leave the pin in the cup at all times. Cups have been adjusted so golf balls can be retrieved without touching the flag or sides of the cup.
· Rakes have been removed so no need to rake the bunkers. Play these areas as non-hazards. Please make a reasonable effort to smooth footprints with your foot.
· Do not pick up your playing partners’ clubs on the green after the hole is complete.
· On-course ball washing and water stations are temporarily closed.
After Your Round:
· We ask you to please forgo the traditional after-round handshake and invite you to use your imagination to thank your playing partners for the game.
· Be responsible for disposing your own trash into garbage cans.
· Social or group gatherings are not permitted. Physical distancing will be enforced.
· Following your round, please leave the course immediately to eliminate congestion/gathering.
To-Go Food & Beverage/Snack Bar:
· Sports Bar & Grill will be open for limited dining and takeout.
· Doors will be kept open to reduce the need to use doorknobs.
· To assist with safe physical distancing, lines have 6’ markers for guests to stand.
· Staff members wear masks and gloves at all times
· Food and beverage orders can be placed in person or over the phone. Credit Card payments are preferred.
· Self-serve water dispensers are temporarily closed. Bottled water and beverages are available for purchase at the bar counter and driving range.