Before Your Round of Golf
· Tee times will begin at 8:00 am and will be scheduled 15 minutes apart to ensure appropriate distancing.
· Restrooms will be closed per restriction/guidance received from the county.
· If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course. Wash your hands before coming to the golf course.
· Single rider cart at no additional charge. The golf carts will be sanitized before use and re-sanitized after your round is completed.
· Driving range will be open 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
· Rental clubs are currently not available.
· All golf instruction and clinics are temporarily suspended.
· Informational signage is placed around the clubhouse to assist with safety measures.
· Players must arrive at the tee box no earlier than 10 minutes prior to tee time and to remain at least 30 feet away from anyone on the tee ahead of them, and must never come within 30 feet of anyone playing in front of them.
On The Golf Course:
· Proceed to the first tee without personal contact.
· Use 6’ social distancing from your playing partners at all times.
· Cover your cough or sneeze into your sleeve or tissue and dispose of in waste cans.
· On the greens, leave the pin in the cup at all times. Cups have been adjusted so golf balls can be retrieved without touching the flag or sides of the cup.
· Rakes have been removed so no need to rake the bunkers. Play these areas as non-hazards. Please make a reasonable effort to smooth footprints with your foot.
· Do not pick up your playing partners’ clubs on the green after the hole is complete.
· On-course ball washing, portable restrooms, and water stations are temporarily closed.
After Your Round:
· We ask you to please forgo the traditional after-round handshake and invite you to use your imagination to thank your playing partners for the game.
· Be responsible for disposing your own trash into garbage cans.
· Social or group gatherings are not permitted. Physical distancing will be enforced.
· Following your round, please leave the course immediately to eliminate congestion/gathering.
To-Go Food & Beverage/Snack Bar:
· Sports Bar & Grill will be open for takeout only.
· Doors will be kept open to reduce the need to use doorknobs.
· To assist with safe physical distancing, lines have 6’ markers for guests to stand.
· Staff members wear masks and gloves at all times
· Food and beverage orders can be placed in person or over the phone and paid for by credit card only. Guests will not need to sign credit card receipts.
· Orders are prepared for pick-up at the counter to-go. No clubhouse seating will be available.
· Self-serve water dispensers are temporarily closed. Bottled water will be available.